Eliason Realty is now recruiting...
We're now hiring an Office Manager to take the lead role in facilitating everyday duties. You'll have variety of responsibilities and wear many hats, so flexibility is key. This is a full-time position, but we would consider two part-time positions to fill this important role. Please inquire for details and expectations.
Location: Eagle River
Diane Misina | email | 715-891-0048
Real Estate Sales Associate
If you enjoy
- Problem solving
- Diverse / Flexible schedule
- Team atmosphere
What you need to succeed
- WI Real Estate License (or interest in obtaining one)
- Upfront investment of time and effort to learn the local market
- Computer literacy and eagerness to utilize new applications
- iPhone or other smart phone ... It is essential you are available and react promptly by text, email as well as phone. Customers, co-workers, and vendors in our industry expect it.
- Desktop or laptop computer
- Clean and dependable vehicle
|Richelle Kruse||St Germain Office||715-542-3223|
|John Misina||Eagle River Office||715-479-4431|
Eliason Realty of the North has been in the real estate business in Northern Wisconsin since 1962! While we pride ourselves on long-standing traditions of honesty, professionalism and hard-work, we continually seek new and innovative ways to better serve our customers and the Northwoods area. Contact one of our Managing Brokers today to learn more about how you can succeed in a real estate career in the near future!From time to time, employment opportunities arise at Eliason Realty including office administration, professional sales associates as well as personal realty assistants, who work closely with agents through the sales process.