Woodruff On-Water Homes and Cottages For Sale
Just to the north of Minocqua is Woodruff, which is also in Oneida County. The town, established in 1888, was named for the lumber baron, George Woodruff, owner of the Woodruff- Mcguire Lumber Co.
Today, tourism ranks and as the number one industry and 95 percent of the town’s land is publicly owned and not available for private sale. This phenomenon ensures an enviable longevity for its natural resources and recreational opportunities.
The area covers 38 square miles and, as of 2009, a year ‘round population of slightly more than 2,100. A teaming hub for events all year, there are several city, county and state parks to enjoy everything from sunbathing lakeside, a fun afternoon watching a baseball game to driving a snowmobile through the forested beauty.
To learn more about everything that is Woodruff, see the Minocqua, Arbor Vitae and Woodruff Area Chamber of Commerce, the town's website or their Facebook webpage.
- $1,249,0008263 Glencoe DrWoodruff, WI
- $399,9007618 Hasbrook Rd EWoodruff, WI
- $375,0008217 Grundy Point RdWoodruff, WI
- $339,0007358 Retreat Dr #1Woodruff, WI
- $299,0009045 Timberlane RdWoodruff, WI
- $197,0008004 Cth EWoodruff, WI
- $179,0007350 Dolhun Dr #16Woodruff, WI
- $175,0007484-94 Loon Landing ShoresWoodruff, WI
- $155,0008901 Koolish RdWoodruff, WI
- $105,0007750 Indian Shores Rd #142Woodruff, WI
© 2016 Onjax, LLC. All Rights Reserved.