Woodruff On-Water Homes and Cottages For Sale
Just to the north of Minocqua is Woodruff, which is also in Oneida County. The town, established in 1888, was named for the lumber baron, George Woodruff, owner of the Woodruff- Mcguire Lumber Co.
Today, tourism ranks and as the number one industry and 95 percent of the town’s land is publicly owned and not available for private sale. This phenomenon ensures an enviable longevity for its natural resources and recreational opportunities.
The area covers 38 square miles and, as of 2009, a year ‘round population of slightly more than 2,100. A teaming hub for events all year, there are several city, county and state parks to enjoy everything from sunbathing lakeside, a fun afternoon watching a baseball game to driving a snowmobile through the forested beauty.
To learn more about everything that is Woodruff, see the Minocqua, Arbor Vitae and Woodruff Area Chamber of Commerce, the town's website or their Facebook webpage.
- $1,209,0008263 Glencoe DrWoodruff, WI
- $1,095,0008313 Glencoe DrMinocqua, WI
- $695,0007693 Walter DrWoodruff, WI
- $649,0008293 Glencoe DrWoodruff, WI
- $479,0007353 Hwy 47Woodruff, WI
- $475,0007626 Hasbrook Rd EWoodrufff, WI
- $399,9007618 Hasbrook Rd EWoodruff, WI
- $374,7008217 Grundy Point RdWoodruff, WI
- $359,0008907 Fischer Landing RdWoodruff, WI
- $339,0007358 Retreat DrLake Tomahawk, WI
- $299,5007455 Gilmore Lake RdWoodruff, WI
- $297,7008335 Glencoe DrWoodruff, WI
- $279,0009045 Timberlane RdWoodruff, WI
- $259,6508950 Madeline Lake RdWoodruff, WI
- $197,0008004 Cth EWoodruff, WI
- $175,0007484-94 Loon Landing ShoresWoodruff, WI
- $155,0008901 Koolish RdWoodruff, WI
- $129,9008966 Madeline Lake RdWoodruff, WI
- $105,0007750 Indian Shores Rd #142Woodruff, WI
- $99,900258 Indian Shores RdWoodruff, WI
© 2016 Onjax, LLC. All Rights Reserved.