Woodruff Off-Water Homes and Cottages For Sale
Just to the north of Minocqua is Woodruff, which is also in Oneida County. The town, established in 1888, was named for the lumber baron, George Woodruff, owner of the Woodruff- Mcguire Lumber Co.
Today, tourism ranks and as the number one industry and 95 percent of the town’s land is publicly owned and not available for private sale. This phenomenon ensures an enviable longevity for its natural resources and recreational opportunities.
The area covers 38 square miles and, as of 2009, a year ‘round population of slightly more than 2,100. A teaming hub for events all year, there are several city, county and state parks to enjoy everything from sunbathing lakeside, a fun afternoon watching a baseball game to driving a snowmobile through the forested beauty.
To learn more about everything that is Woodruff, see the Minocqua, Arbor Vitae and Woodruff Area Chamber of Commerce, the town's website or their Facebook webpage.
- $229,0009300 Huber DrWoodruff, WI
- $229,0008877 Della DrWoodruff, WI
- $229,0007830 Walter DrMinocqua, WI
- $215,0008899 Della DrWoodruff, WI
- $199,0008993 Forestwood LnWoodruff, WI
- $198,9007796 Tomahawk TrWoodruff, WI
- $179,9008822 French LnWoodruff, WI
- $179,0009754 Norway Ln #1Minocqua, WI
- $166,9008548 Woodland CtWoodruff, WI
- $162,000153 Woodland LnWoodruff, WI
- $145,0007821 Woodland DrWoodruff, WI
- $139,9008833 Lundy LnWoodruff, WI
- $128,4001215 2nd AveWoodruff, WI
- $127,5008532 Frontier Cr WWoodruff, WI
- $99,9008842 French LnMinocqua, WI
- $82,900503 2nd AveWoodruff, WI
- $65,0008944 Shade Tree LnWoodruff, WI
© 2015 Onjax, LLC. All Rights Reserved.