Exclusive Homes for Sale in Boulder Junction, Wisconsin
Boulder Junction lies in central Vilas County with its founding roots in the lumber industry in the beginning of the 20th Century. Most importantly, the town is the official state and federal Musky Capital of the World. Thanks to the abundance of DNR classified Class A Musky lakes, 194 of them within nine miles of the town, the town won the hard-fought-for title.
Hayward, home of the largest musky ever caught, battled for the title. However, Boulder Junction prevailed, thanks in large part to the documentation they were able to provide proving they had legal claim to the title.
This town has limited private land and is occupies 100.1 square miles, much of it in the Northern Highlands State Forest. The population is approximately 1,000 people and the main industry is tourism. The business communtiy is supported, not only by a healthy retail and hospitality environment, but there are a number of avaialble community sevices such as a library, an airport, historical museum, a parks system and much more.
Visit the Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce website for more details.
To obtain more news and information about Boulder Junction, click here.
- $1,950,0004775 Campo Fiesta LnBoulder Juction, WI
- $1,275,0009281 Ridge LnBoulder Junction, WI
- $1,100,0006300 Muskie Lodge LnBoulder Junction, WI
- $849,90012535 Bakken RdBoulder Junction, WI
- $848,70010075 Big Muskellunge Lake RdBoulder Junction, WI
- $779,0004620 Kern LnBoulder Junction, WI
- $775,00012454 Newcomb RdBoulder Junction, WI
© 2015 Onjax, LLC. All Rights Reserved.