Conover On-Water Homes and Cottages for Sale
Conover is and always has been a draw for those who loved the lakes and forests of the Northwoods. This is one town that has its roots as a tourist destination and not as a lumber town.
In 1907 Conover was established as a separate town from Eagle River, that lies nine miles to the south. Additional land was added in 1914 and 1920. Today, Conover consists of approximately 100 square miles, of which, 60 % is national, state and county forested public lands. There is also local access to the 600,000 acres of the Nicolet National Forest and it is only nine miles south of the Wisconsin/Upper Michigan border.
True to its roots, Conover’s soul is founded in the wilderness. Wild lands, thickly tree-lined lakes, dirt roads and a grassroots business district echo its past as an unspoiled “Up North” retreat. This is a perfect area to get away from the spoils of city life and totally immerse ones’ self in nature.
- $699,0004032 Stormy Lake Rd WConover, WI
- $579,0004030 Twin Lake RdConover, WI
- $575,0004365 Wright WayConover, WI
- $575,0003559 Buckatabon Rd EConover, WI
- $439,0003701 Twin Hill RdConover, WI
- $429,0004042 Twin Lake RdConover, WI
- $418,0004276 Twin Lake RdConover, WI
- $410,0002973 Pine Island Lake RdConover, WI
- $399,9006151 Marshall Lake RdEagle River, WI
- $329,9005126 Campfire TrConover, WI
- $319,0002937 Pine Island Lake RdEagle River, WI
- $299,0002805 Cth KConover, WI
- $295,0004727 Lake Hills Landing Rd #2Eagle River, WI
- $249,9004938 Flowage Landing RdConover, WI
- $184,9005645 Baker Lake Rd #2Conover, WI
- $149,9005415 Razorback RdConover, WI
- $149,0006025 Bay RdConover, WI
- $125,0006221 Buckatabon Rd W #3Conover, WI
- $84,9004305 Pioneer Creek RdConover, WI
© 2015 Onjax, LLC. All Rights Reserved.