Conover On-Water Homes and Cottages for Sale
Conover is and always has been a draw for those who loved the lakes and forests of the Northwoods. This is one town that has its roots as a tourist destination and not as a lumber town.
In 1907 Conover was established as a separate town from Eagle River, that lies nine miles to the south. Additional land was added in 1914 and 1920. Today, Conover consists of approximately 100 square miles, of which, 60 % is national, state and county forested public lands. There is also local access to the 600,000 acres of the Nicolet National Forest and it is only nine miles south of the Wisconsin/Upper Michigan border.
True to its roots, Conover’s soul is founded in the wilderness. Wild lands, thickly tree-lined lakes, dirt roads and a grassroots business district echo its past as an unspoiled “Up North” retreat. This is a perfect area to get away from the spoils of city life and totally immerse ones’ self in nature.
- $645,0004032 Stormy Lake Rd WConover, WI
- $585,9006163 Buckatabon Rd WConover, WI
- $575,0003559 Buckatabon Rd EConover, WI
- $399,9004288 Pine Knoll LnConover, WI
- $399,0003701 Twin Hill RdConover, WI
- $379,9006151 Marshall Lake RdEagle River, WI
- $379,0002815 Cth KConover, WI
- $374,9003720 Church RdConover, WI
- $316,5002913 Pine Island Lake RdConover, WI
- $299,9004965 Rummels RdConover, WI
- $299,0002805 Cth KConover, WI
- $295,0004727 Lake Hills Landing Rd #2Eagle River, WI
- $295,0004727 Lake Hills Landing Rd #3Conover, WI
- $295,0004727 Lake Hills Landing Rd #4Conover, WI
- $279,9004216 Denton RdConover, WI
- $239,9994080 Stormy Lake Rd WConover, WI
- $225,0005126 Heart Lake RdConover, WI
- $209,9004160 Twin Lake RdConover, WI
- $194,0006049 Flowage Rd NConover, WI
- $159,9003251 Cth K #4Conover, WI
- $139,0002838 Hwy 45Conover, WI
- $115,0006221 Buckatabon Rd W #3Conover, WI
- $87,5004964 Wilsch RdConover, WI
- $72,0004641 Chicago AveConover, WI
© 2016 Onjax, LLC. All Rights Reserved.