Conover Off-Water Homes and Cottages for Sale
Conover is and always has been a draw for those who loved the lakes and forests of the Northwoods. This is one town that has its roots as a tourist destination and not as a lumber town.
In 1907 Conover was established as a separate town from Eagle River, that lies nine miles to the south. Additional land was added in 1914 and 1920. Today, Conover consists of approximately 100 square miles, of which, 60 % is national, state and county forested public lands. There is also local access to the 600,000 acres of the Nicolet National Forest and it is only nine miles south of the Wisconsin/Upper Michigan border.
True to its roots, Conover’s soul is founded in the wilderness. Wild lands, thickly tree-lined lakes, dirt roads and a grassroots business district echo its past as an unspoiled “Up North” retreat. This is a perfect area to get away from the spoils of city life and totally immerse ones’ self in nature.
- $299,9003764 Larrabee LnConover, WI
- $295,0002935 Owls Nest LnConover, WI
- $289,0002941 Owls Nest Ln #BConover, WI
- $249,9002897 Columbus RdConover, WI
- $249,9005532 Cth KConover, WI
- $229,9003787 Church RdConover, WI
- $224,5005295 Cth SConover, WI
- $223,9004275 Cth KConover, WI
- $219,0004853 River RdConover, WI
- $219,0004074 Church RdEagle River, WI
- $199,9003945 Monheim RdConover, WI
- $199,0004011 Cth KConover, WI
- $177,5003981 Lindberg RdConover, WI
- $169,5003856 Hwy 45Conover, WI
- $159,9004425 Pioneer RdConover, WI
- $149,9503944 Monheim RdConover, WI
- $142,5006264 Buckatabon Rd WConover, WI
- $139,5004290 Monheim RdConover, WI
- $129,9004581 Kroon RdConover, WI
- $124,9004445 Church RdConover, WI
- $119,9003575 Old 26 RdConover, WI
- $116,5006144 Buckatabon Rd WConover, WI
- $109,0005405 Hwy 45Conover, WI
- $99,900510 Town RdConover, WI
- $99,9004191 Monheim RdConover, WI
- $89,9005640 Katie LnConover, WI
- $62,0004159 Twin Lake RdConover, WI
- $44,9005412 Hwy 45Eagle River, WI
© 2015 Onjax, LLC. All Rights Reserved.