Boulder Junction Off-Water Homes and Cottages for Sale
Boulder Junction lies in central Vilas County with its founding roots in the lumber industry in the beginning of the 20th Century. Most importantly, the town is the official state and federal Musky Capital of the World. Thanks to the abundance of DNR classified Class A Musky lakes, 194 of them within nine miles of the town, the town won the hard-fought-for title.
Hayward, home of the largest musky ever caught, battled for the title. However, Boulder Junction prevailed, thanks in large part to the documentation they were able to provide proving they had legal claim to the title.
This town has limited private land and is occupies 100.1 square miles, much of it in the Northern Highlands State Forest. The population is approximately 1,000 people and the main industry is tourism. The business communtiy is supported, not only by a healthy retail and hospitality environment, but there are a number of avaialble community sevices such as a library, an airport, historical museum, a parks system and much more.
Visit the Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce website for more details.
To obtain more news and information about Boulder Junction, click here.
- $309,00010470 Wildwood LnBoulder Junction, WI
- $274,9009895 Swanson TrBoulder Junction, WI
- $264,00010259 Good Life LnBoulder Junction, WI
- $259,0009507 Natural Springs RdBoulder Junction, WI
- $224,9005746 Rustic Colony LnBoulder Junction, WI
- $175,00010143 Elizabeth Lake LnBoulder Junction, WI
- $167,9009895 Fishtrap Lake RdBoulder Junction, WI
- $149,9005812 Birchwood LnBoulder Junction, WI
- $149,90010411 Blaisdell StBoulder Junction, WI
- $137,1805364 Cth HBoulder Junction, WI
- $119,9005484 Ada StBoulder Junction, WI
- $99,9009788 Fishtrap Lake RdBoulder Junction, WI
- $89,9005893 High Lake RdBoulder Junction, WI
- $89,50010436 Blaisdell StBoulder Junction, WI
- $80,0005489 Boudreau LnBoulder Junction, WI
© 2015 Onjax, LLC. All Rights Reserved.