Boulder Junction Off-Water Homes and Cottages for Sale
Boulder Junction lies in central Vilas County with its founding roots in the lumber industry in the beginning of the 20th Century. Most importantly, the town is the official state and federal Musky Capital of the World. Thanks to the abundance of DNR classified Class A Musky lakes, 194 of them within nine miles of the town, the town won the hard-fought-for title.
Hayward, home of the largest musky ever caught, battled for the title. However, Boulder Junction prevailed, thanks in large part to the documentation they were able to provide proving they had legal claim to the title.
This town has limited private land and is occupies 100.1 square miles, much of it in the Northern Highlands State Forest. The population is approximately 1,000 people and the main industry is tourism. The business communtiy is supported, not only by a healthy retail and hospitality environment, but there are a number of avaialble community sevices such as a library, an airport, historical museum, a parks system and much more.
Visit the Boulder Junction Chamber of Commerce website for more details.
To obtain more news and information about Boulder Junction, click here.
- $265,0005493 Ada StBoulder Junction, WI
- $259,00011630 Platinum LnBoulder Junction, WI
- $229,90012536 Bakken RdBoulder Junction, WI
- $220,0005845 Six Point LnBoulder Junction, WI
- $179,9004930 Old 51 RdBoulder Junction, WI
- $174,0005746 Rustic Colony LnBoulder Junction, WI
- $169,9005817 Airport RdBoulder Junction, WI
- $149,9005812 Birchwood LnBoulder Junction, WI
- $149,50011098 River Retreat TrBoulder Junction, WI
- $146,90010560 Campo Fiesta LnBoulder Junction, WI
- $139,50010411 Blaisdell StBoulder Junction, WI
- $114,9005484 Ada StBoulder Junction, WI
- $102,90012538 Bakken RdBoulder Junction, WI
© 2016 Onjax, LLC. All Rights Reserved.